Such a small detail but it can play so many roles:
There are many ways the labels can be displayed:
sewn-in into the seam
stitched-on onto the fabric
What We Offer
Wide choice of textile labels to meet everyone's taste.
- printed cotton labels - for a fully ecological product, made from 100% cotton, available in white only
- printed satin labels - for a silky, soft and delicate touch to the product, offered in white or black
- printed nylon labels - for a more stiff and smooth feel, it is the least expensive option for bulk orders, offered in white and black
- embroidered woven labels - for a more luxurious touch, a wide range of colours available
Confused? Stay assured we are going to advise you on the most suitable labels for you.
What We Offer
Before the labels are done, we prepare an online proof - visualization of the product. We use Corel Draw Graphic Suite X7 programme which is one of the best graphic design software. The online proof needs to be approved by the buyer in order to start the label making process.
How to prepare your artwork:
- Create a high-resolution vector file with texts and images converted into outlines.
- The preferred formats are PDF (version 1.4), CDR, AI or EPS (illustrator CS5). We are not able to use bitmap files.
- Choose Pantone colours from the Pantone C Colour Chart (below).
- Let us know the position of the design on your label and its dimensions. We are able to make labels as small as 15mm wide.
- Also, you need to specify the placement of the label on the product.
- We prepare an online proof and send it to you for confirmation.